Welcome to the Titanium Software official website. This website provides operating system utilities for macOS.
They are free, fully usable, and no registration is necessary. You may download, copy, and distribute them at no charge; however, you may not modify the software for distribution. You can use them for as long a time as you want to do so. If you want to do so, you can make a donation.
OnyX is the main application. The Maintenance, Deeper, and CalHash applications are parts of OnyX.
Thus, if you use OnyX, the Maintenance, Deeper and CalHash applications are redundant!
• OnyX is a multifunction utility for macOS that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files; run tasks of cleaning and computer maintenance; configure some hidden parameters of many Apple applications; and more.
Learn about OnyX >
• Maintenance is an operating system maintenance and cleaning utility for macOS that you can use to perform miscellaneous tasks of computer maintenance: run periodic scripts; rebuild the databases; delete application, font, and system caches; and more.
Learn about Maintenance >
• Deeper is a personalization utility for macOS that you can use to enable and disable the hidden functions of the Finder, Dock, Safari, Music, login window, and many Apple applications, and more.
Learn about Deeper >
• CalHash is an utility that you can use to calculate and compare the checksum (also known as a message-digest-fingerprint) for a file.
Learn about CalHash >
• Access Menu is a customizable utility for macOS that you can use to quickly access the startup disk's folders from the menu bar.
Learn about Access Menu >
Read the Software License Agreement carefully before using the applications.
These are reliable applications which provide a clean interface to many tasks that would otherwise require complex commands to be typed using a command-line interface.
All the applications are signed by Titanium Software and notarized by Apple and are fully compatible with the light and the dark appearance.
They are available in many languages and are regularly updated (about once a month).
Do you want to translate OnyX into your language, finish an incomplete translation, or suggest some corrections? Have you encountered a problem, anomaly, or misspelling? Do you have suggestions for enhancements to a Titanium Software application? Contact me!
The utilities available on this website do not contain adware, spyware, or any other malware, and do not install any background processes.
Always update your operating system and the applications found here. There is a specific version of the applications for each major version of the operating system.
Use the correct version, and don't try to use a version intended for an earlier operating system.
This provides better compatibility, because there are always significant differences from one major system version to another, although these may not be apparent to the average user.
The development of the old versions is discontinued, and they will be not updated anymore.
However, the applications are always available for download.
To uninstall an application, choose Help > Uninstall [AppName]. In the confirmation message that appears, click the Continue button. The application and the components created while installing and using the application will be removed. Empty the Trash to finish the operation.